When you put your signature on something, it’s exclusively yours. The Manhattan’s approach to active senior living is uniquely defined by a personalized level of concierge service and signature perks you won’t find elsewhere.
- All paid utilities and real estate taxes
- Telecommunications package including television, telephone, and live streaming Wi-Fi services
- Routine preventative maintenance and technology support
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and linen services
- 24/7, on-site security and daily concierge services
- Exclusive access to expansive on-site amenities
- Signature Wellness Program
- Scheduled non-emergency transportation
- Health Navigator Services from LifeStar at Home™
Your Manhattan membership includes partnership perks with some of St. Pete’s best attractions, fun opportunities to mix and mingle with your neighbors, and access to other benefits onsite and in St. Pete.
The Manhattan’s amenity spaces are thoughtfully designed to provide you with room to explore an active senior living lifestyle of your choosing. From social gathering spaces, a rooftop oasis, a club floor of dining options and a fitness center and aerobics studio to stay vibrant and active —remarkable living happens here.
- Heated rooftop pool featuring cabanas and lounge seating
- Skydeck with twin bocce courts and poolside services
- On-site fitness center with full-service gym, juice bar, and aerobics and movement studio
- 116-Seat Auditorium and Theatre
- Full-service spa with massage services
- Beauty salon and barber
- Convenient pet curbing areas and walking paths
Only at The Manhattan
- Six on Madison – Hit the exclusive member’s club level for dining options including
- Lenox Club – Exhibition cooking and fine dining with a private chef for up to 12, by reservation only
- Tasting Room – Enjoy an afternoon of fine spirits and pairings among friends
- Skydeck – Float above it all at the rooftop lounge area for social gatherings